DOHA MILES Terms & Conditions
Effective from May 1, 2017
- “Account” means your approved bank Account with us.
- “Eligible Transaction” means any transaction conducted on your Credit Card Account that we identify as eligible to accrue or be awarded Miles.
- “Doha Bank Credit Card” means any Doha Bank credit card (including without limitation Visa and MasterCard) on which Doha Bank customers can earn DOHA MILES. Co-Brand Credit Cards, Cash Back Credit Cards and other cards as determined by us from time to time are not eligible for the DOHA MILES Program.
- “DOHA MILES Account” means the Account with Doha Bank reflecting the number of Miles awarded and/or earned and/or redeemed by using your Doha Bank Credit Card(s) accumulated and used on your DOHA MILES Account allowing you to participate in the DOHA MILES Program including without limitation earned DOHA MILES, awarded DOHA MILES, adjusted DOHA MILES, special DOHA MILES, redeemed and expired DOHA MILES.
- “Instructions” means any instructions received by us from you to redeem the Miles accumulated on your DOHA MILES Account.
- “Membership Number” is the number provided by us to you relating to your DOHA MILES Account.
- “Partner(s)” means any company, entity, or merchant as a totally independent party participating in the DOHA MILES Program to offer services and products to you through us. Doha Bank is not considered a travel agent nor an agent to the Partner(s) and shall not guarantee any of the services offered. The terms and conditions of each Partner mentioned in Schedule A attached hereto shall apply on any Eligible Transaction whereby such terms and conditions represents integral part of DOHA MILES Program Terms and Conditions, and shall be subject to modification from time to time.
- “DOHA MILES Redemptions” means air tickets, hotel stays and exclusive packages, as determined by us from time to time, or vouchers for specific merchandise, or products redeemed against miles via the rewards shop, or miles transferred to miles exchange partners as determined by us from time to time and any other type of DOHA MILES Redemption specified by us from time to time.
- “DOHA MILES Program’’ means the Miles Program offered by us to you by virtue of which you can be awarded and/or earn and /or redeem Miles on your DOHA MILES Account when using your Doha Bank Credit Card.
- “DOHA MILES” means the Miles awarded to you and/or earned by you and credited and/or debited to your Account with us as a result of your usage of Doha Bank Credit Card that are eligible for the Miles Program.
- “Security Details” means the unique user identification name, password, PIN, and other relevant security details as we might require from time to time and which are used by you to access your Account on the Website.
- “Statement” is the statement of the Miles available to you on our Website or by the Partner(s) Website that’s showing the information relating to your Account and to the number of Miles awarded, accrued and redeemed as well as the expiration date of the DOHA MILES. In the event of any differences between the information regarding the above mentioned miles given in the DOHA MILES Website and the information in Partner(s) Website, the Partner(s) Website shall prevail without any liability on Doha Bank.
- “Phone” means the device, possessed and/or owned and/or controlled by you which has the assigned Phone Number, and through which you communicate with us either by receiving SMS alerts or by giving us Instructions or otherwise accessing the Service.
- “Phone Number(s)” means the telephone number assigned to your Phone and registered with us and that you undertake that it remains under your possession and/or ownership and/or control at any time.
- “Program Rules” means the rules, regulations, policies and procedures particular to each service or product offered under the DOHA MILES Program.
- “Website” means the internet and secure online loyalty website owned and operated by us at www.dohamiles.com or such other, as we may determine in our sole discretion from time to time, through which you access the DOHA MILES Program.
- “We”, “us” and “our” means Doha Bank, of PO Box 3818, Doha, Qatar.
- “You”, “your” and “yours” or “Members” means customers of Doha Bank enrolled in the DOHA MILES Program.
- We offer you a choice of DOHA MILES Programs described on the DOHA MILES Website from time to time. These DOHA MILES Program Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the DOHA MILES Program and our relationship with you in relation to the DOHA MILES Program. Membership in the DOHA MILES Program is subject to these Terms and Conditions set forth below, and these Terms and Conditions apply to DOHA MILES Program unless specifically indicated otherwise, and supersede all previous terms and conditions. By your use of Doha Bank Credit Card you may be awarded, earn and redeem DOHA MILES, You agree that:
- a) by registering and signing up to the DOHA MILES Program on the Website you have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions; and
- b) You consent to our processing of your personal data, and disclosure of such data to third parties.
2. Conditions of Enrollment
- Only individuals are eligible for DOHA MILES Program membership, and each individual may maintain only one DOHA MILES Account. Corporations, groups and/or associated entities cannot enroll in the DOHA MILES Program including any person holding Credit Cards on behalf of a corporation, group and/or associated entity.
- Employees of Doha Bank are eligible to participate in the DOHA MILES Program.
- By holding and using a Doha Bank Credit Card you are automatically enrolled in the DOHA MILES Program as described herein and by using your Doha Bank Credit Card(s) you are automatically entitled to be awarded, earn and redeem Miles on each Eligible Transaction you make. By signing up and registering on the DOHA MILES Program Website a Membership Number will be assigned to you and you will have a Statement showing the number of Miles awarded, earned and redeemed.
3. Transfer of Awarded and Accrued Miles
- Awarded and/or accrued Miles do not constitute your property. Miles awarded and/or accrued by a DOHA MILES Program Member are for your personal benefit only and may not be transferred, assigned, pledged to anyone or combined with another member for any other reason, including divorce or inheritance. Any DOHA MILES which we deem in our sole discretion to have been transferred, assigned, pledged or combined in violation of these Terms and Conditions may be confiscated by us.
- In the case of a single, joint or multiple holders of a Doha Bank Credit Card, all authorized signatories thereto will be automatically enrolled in the DOHA MILES Program; however, the use and redemption of DOHA MILES shall only be available to any authorized signatory as per our records. However, you will be awarded and/or you will earn and accrue Miles with respect to each related Account and the Miles will be credited to such Account. The Accounts subject to the DOHA MILES Program are identified by your Customer Number of the primary signatory as established in our records.
- In case an Account authorized signatory (ies) or a supplementary cardholder(s) is/are removed from the Account, then such signatory (ies) or supplementary cardholder(s) is/are no longer eligible to participate on DOHA MILES Program, however the Miles accrued by the removed authorized signatory (ies) or the supplementary cardholder(s) will remain in the Account and only the remaining person holding the Account will be able to redeem those accrued Miles.
- As described in more detail on the Loyalty Website, you may be awarded and/or earn Miles and redeemed such Miles in exchange for airline tickets, hotel reservations and other services and products as described by us from time to time. Each DOHA MILES is subject to the Program Rules, regulations, policies and procedures that we may, in our discretion, adopt from time to time. We may amend the Program Rules, regulations and policies at any time without notice. We have the sole discretion to interpret and apply these Program Rules.
4. Eligible Transaction
- We shall determine, from time to time, at our sole discretion, which Card(s) and/or which Doha Bank Credit Card(s) transactions are eligible for inclusion/exclusion on DOHA MILES Program and will be awarded and/or earn Miles on each Eligible Transaction or will be awarded Miles at our sole discretion, the associated limits on earnings as well as the number of Miles required for redemption of DOHA MILES. In case of a reversal of any Eligible Transaction, the Miles credited to the DOHA MILES Account as a result of such Eligible Transaction will be deducted from the accrued DOHA MILES balance. You hereby authorize us to access your Account to off-set, deduct or combine Miles.
- Corporate & SME Cards, Cash Advances, Government related merchant categories (as defined by Visa/MasterCard rules), Remittances, Installment Plans, Fee and Charges will not be awarded Lulu Points / DOHA MILES.
- The Miles earned per type of the Doha Bank Credit Card and for an Eligible Transaction are subject to DOHA MILES earning criteria. Our Website provides a list of further exceptions to earnings of DOHA MILES per type of Doha Bank Credit Card on Eligible Transactions.
- In case of a change to the status of the Doha Bank Credit Card (such as an upgrade or downgrade thereof), the DOHA MILES calculations shall be adjusted accordingly.
5. Redemption of Miles
- The Miles may be redeemed (i) in exchange for air tickets, hotel stays and exclusive loyalty packages or (ii) Miles transfer to partner(s), (iii) or vouchers for specific merchandise, (iv) or products redeemed against miles via the rewards shop as determined by us from time to time.
- Only Miles that are registered in the DOHA MILES Account, at the time of redemption, are eligible for redemption. Our records shall be conclusive evidence in respect of the number of Miles registered and credited to a DOHA MILES Account and available for redemption.
- The redemption of DOHA MILES may be done through your Account on www.dohamiles.com. Any Instructions conveyed by you will be governed by the terms and conditions of the respective mode of redemption. We will act on, and shall treat as genuine and authentic, and you shall be fully responsible for, that Instruction;
- You agree that we will rely on the information provided by you to act on any Instruction and we are under no obligation to authenticate such Instruction and we will act on each Instruction without seeking further confirmation; and
- You shall not contest or raise any claim in relation to such Instruction.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of this Section, we reserve our right to make further fraud prevention checks with regard to any Instruction and may refuse to act on an Instruction in our sole discretion.
- We shall only process Instructions subject to the availability of sufficient number of Miles in your DOHA MILES Account. In the event, your Account does not have available Miles, or for any other reason in our sole discretion, we reserve the right to refuse to act on any Instruction.
- If we refuse to act on an Instruction, we will make reasonable efforts to inform you, with the reasons for the refusal (if possible) and any factual errors that led to the refusal.
- In case where the Miles are subtracted from the DOHA MILES Account due to reversal transactions or complain submitted by customer, it may reduce or eliminate the accumulated Miles resulting in a negative or zero DOHA MILES Account balance. If such Miles are subtracted from the DOHA MILES Account after a DOHA MILES redemption has been done that reduced the DOHA MILES Account balance below the amount required for such Miles subtraction, we may, at our sole discretion, suspend delivery of the DOHA MILES Redemption from any of your DOHA MILES Account or Account(s). Any newly accrued Miles will be used to offset the negative DOHA MILES Account balance until such balance has returned to zero or positive.
- The Members can pay for the services, in full by redeeming DOHA MILES or in part as indicated and the remaining cost can be paid by using any Doha Bank Credit Card.
- Any DOHA MILES Point(s) redemptions is subject to our approval, and the terms and conditions for the relevant Doha Bank Credit Card and availability of a mile at the time the redemption is requested. Whenever deemed necessary, we may, without notice to you, cancel the DOHA MILES Mile redemption order or substitute the DOHA MILES redemption order with another of comparable nature and value, as determined by us.
- Any redemption of air tickets, hotel stays, vouchers for specific merchandise, products redeemed against miles via the rewards shop or miles transfer to partner(s) are directly subject to the terms and conditions of our authorized partners. Once issued, redemption of air tickets, hotel stays, vouchers for specific merchandise, products redeemed against miles via the rewards shop and Miles transfer are not exchangeable, returnable, refundable, or redeemable for cash or credit, nor will they be replaced in the event of loss, damage or destruction. Once submitted, an order for redemption, air tickets, hotel stays and Miles transfer to partner(s)cannot be cancelled, revoked. They can however be changed/amended only in case of air tickets and hotel stays by you in any manner.
- Redemption details of air tickets, hotel stays or vouchers are sent to your email address. If you wish to have them sent to a different e-mail address, the e-mail address contained in your Account profile must be updated prior to redeeming any DOHA MILES Redemption. We will not be responsible for any redemption air tickets, hotel stays, vouchers sent to the wrong e-mail address or returned as a result of your failure to update your Account profile information.
Should redemption item of the DOHA MILES (if any) be received in a damaged or defective condition, you must notify the Partner offering this DOHA MILE Redemption of such damage or defect within the stipulated number of days as mentioned on the date of the receipt. We shall use reasonable efforts to convey your complaint to the Partner and arrange, whenever possible, for an appropriate replacement thereof. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we shall not be held responsible in any manner whatsoever for damaged or defective DOHA MILES Redemption.
6. Forfeiture of Miles
All Miles shall be forfeited and no additional or unprocessed redemption requests of DOHA MILES shall accrue or be processed in a DOHA MILES Account and the Miles shall be cancelled immediately in the following circumstances: (a) the DOHA MILES Account has been closed or is not in good standing (as determined by us); (b) all your Credit Cards (under the same Customer Number) are cancelled or closed for any reason whatsoever including death; (c) if you breach any of these Terms and Conditions and/or any other policy incorporated by reference herein; or (d) any other event, which, at our sole discretion, will result in such forfeiture or (e) in case all Credit Cards (Under the same Customer Number) are cancelled by us for any reason or due to internal or Qatar Central Bank’s rules and policies.
- The information provided to us when completing earning and redeeming Miles is processed in our computer systems. Communication of relevant information is important to administering the DOHA MILES Program and providing you with the opportunity to maximize the benefits of your membership. We will only disclose your information to: person(s), companies and entities that provide the services and sell the products offered by the DOHA MILES Program and to third party email providers for the following purposes:
- keeping you informed of your DOHA MILES Program Account status and activities through printed or electronic statements;
- To assess entitlement to benefits;
- To offer you additional products and services;
- To send periodic satisfaction or market research surveys;
- To offer you products or services from select reputable companies with whom we have a strategic relationship because we believe their offerings will be of interest to you. In participating in the DOHA MILES Program, you give your consent to receive all kinds of information described above.
- A record of DOHA MILES Program activity for each Member will be available online in the form of a statement to you or your authorized signatory. DOHA MILES shall be transferred on a periodic basis as per the activity of the accumulation of the Miles into the DOHA MILES Account for the purpose of accruing Miles, and all the DOHA MILES shall accrue and expire as described in these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions contained in the statement. You may access your statement online at www.dohamiles.com.
- You shall be responsible for advising us of any change of your security details and address and you shall be responsible for ensuring that your DOHA MILES are properly credited. If proper credit does not appear on your Statement, you should inform us immediately and provide us with any documentation where necessary.
- Any discrepancy or error on the statement must be reported to us within seven (7) days from the date the DOHA MILES are awarded, earned or redeemed and such reporting is subject to the Terms and Conditions contained herein and in the Statement.
9. Security Details
- We will send you your Security Details on the Phone Number and e-mail address provided to us, you hereby confirm, declare and acknowledge that the Phone Number (s) and e-mail address provided to us, is owned by and/or controlled and/or possessed by you, and that any information or communication from and to the Phone / e-mail, including the giving of Security Details, is and shall be within your control and responsibility.
- You hereby undertake to inform us immediately as described below, upon any change in the Phone Number(s) and e-mail address, loss of the Phone or Phone Number(s), or any other dealing with the Phone being outside your control and/or any change that may affect the provision of this Service to you.
- If any of your Phone, Phone Number(s), e-mail address or Security Details are lost, stolen, hacked or you suspect that someone else has used or tried to use them or has changed for any reason whatsoever, you must tell us without delay by calling, notifying or emailing us on the following:
- From Qatar: 4445-6000 or
- From outside Qatar: +974 4445-6000 or by notifying the branch where your Account is held.
- Email: email@example.com
- You must take all necessary precautions to keep safe and prevent any fraudulent or unauthorized use of your Security Details while accessing your Account and/or your Statement on the Website
- You agree that the precautions requested under this Section include, but are not limited to, all of the following:
- Never writing down or otherwise recording your Security Details in a way that can be understood by someone else;
- Not choosing Security Details that may be easy to guess by someone else;
- Taking care to ensure that no one hears or sees your Security Details when you use them;
- Keeping your Security Details safe, secret, and unique;
- Not allowing anyone else to have or use your Security Details and not disclosing them to anyone, except when registering for or resetting your Security Details or if required to be disclosed by any law;
- Keeping information about your DOHA MILES containing personal details (such as statements) safe and disposing of them safely and securely;
- Changing your Security Details on a regular basis;
- Changing your Security Details immediately and informing us as soon as possible, if you know or suspect that someone else knows any of those Security Details, or if we ask you to;
- Never accessing the Statement from a link in an e-mail, sms, or other electronic communication unless sent to you by us;
- Never accessing your Account from any publicly available device, without first making sure that no one else will be able to observe, copy, save, or otherwise obtain your Security Details, or access the Account by pretending to be you;
- Never recording any Security Details on any software which retains information automatically;
- Once you have logged on to or accessed the Account, not leaving the device from which you have accessed the Account or let anyone else use that device until you have logged off following the required procedures; and
- Following all security measures recommended by us and/or the manufacturer of the device you use to access the Account.
- If any Security Details are lost or stolen, or you suspect that someone else has used or tried to use them, you must tell us without delay by calling, notifying or emailing us on the following:
- From Qatar: 4445-6000 or
- From outside Qatar: +974 4445-6000 or by notifying the branch where your Account is held.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Modifications and Changes
- The accumulation of Miles and the DOHA MILES Program is subject to related Program Rules. You are responsible for reading the Program Rules, newsletters, and DOHA MILES Account Statements in order to understand your rights, responsibilities, and status in the DOHA MILES Program, as well as the structure for earning DOHA MILES. We have the sole discretion to interpret and apply the rules, and all questions or disputes regarding these rules will be resolved by us at our sole discretion.
- The DOHA MILES structure and the DOHA MILES Program is subject to modification, cancellation, variation, termination or limitation of any benefits or features thereof or to withdraw or change the membership criteria and/or change the value or validity of the DOHA MILES Program at any time, at our sole discretion, without any prior notice to you or liability on our part. The number of Miles required to redeem any DOHA MILES Redemption may be substantially increased or decreased, any DOHA MILES Redemption may be withdrawn, and restrictions on any DOHA MILES Redemption may be imposed at any time.
- We and our Partners offering the DOHA MILES have the right to change, limit, modify or cancel the DOHA MILES Program terms and conditions, without any prior notice to you, even though such changes may affect the value of Miles, or the ability to obtain certain DOHA MILES Redemptions. We and our Partners offering the DOHA MILES may, among other things: a) increase or decrease the number of Miles received for a stay or required for a redemption; b) withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any redemption; c) add blackout dates, limit rooms available for any DOHA MILES Redemption at any participating hotel or otherwise restrict the continued availability of DOHA MILES Redemption ; d) change program benefits, travel partners, locations served by us or our Partners, conditions of participation, rules for earning, redeeming, retaining or forfeiting Miles, or rules governing the use of DOHA MILES; e) change or cancel a DOHA MILES Redemption. In accumulating Miles, you may not rely upon the continued availability of any DOHA MILES Redemption or any category.
11. Term and Termination
- DOHA MILES are valid for a period of 24 months from the date the miles are earned and Lulu Points are valid for a period of 12 months from the date the points are earned. Unless such Miles / points are used prior to the expiration date, DOHA MILES / Lulu Points shall expire on such date. Upon expiration, unused DOHA MILES / Lulu Points will be removed from the DOHA MILES Account as of the expiration date and cannot be re-credited. It is your responsibility to be aware of both the number of DOHA MILES / Lulu Points in your Account, and their expiration date.
- Additionally, we have the right to terminate the DOHA MILES Program without any written notice to you and without any reason whatsoever. The DOHA MILES Program will be terminated (a) in the event of a breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or of any applicable provisions in any policy incorporated by reference herein, or (b) in the event of failure on your part to pay for any outstanding/dues within the prescribed time set by us or for any other reason whatsoever, we reserve the right, at its discretion, to:
- Terminate your membership and close your DOHA MILES Account;
- Refuse to award DOHA MILES;
- Withdraw the DOHA MILES Redemption: and/or
- Refuse to redeem the Redemption (s).
- Such suspension and disqualification of your DOHA MILES Account may result, at our sole discretion, in the forfeiture of all of your Miles.
- The membership in the DOHA MILES Program will terminate automatically upon death, insolvency, unsatisfactory conduct on the Account (which is determined in our sole discretion). In that event, the right to earn Miles and redeem DOHA MILES is automatically forfeited.
12. Fraud and Abuse
- In the case of fraud or abuse involving the DOHA MILES Program, miles credit, miles use, we reserve the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including but not limited to revocation/cancellation of any redemption and/or termination of DOHA MILES Program Membership, and all Miles earned through the DOHA MILES Program may be forfeited and any relevant Membership Account(s) closed.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that the changes, amendments, modifications and changes to the DOHA MILES and the DOHA MILES Program may diminish the redemption value of the DOHA MILES Program already earned by you and you acknowledge and you hereby irrevocably release and unconditionally discharge us and our officers, board, and employees, jointly and severally from any and all liability, actions, causes of actions, claims, demands for, upon or by reason of any damage, loss (including without limitation loss of profits) which hereafter may be sustained by participating in the DOHA MILES Program. This release extends and applies to, and also covers and includes, all unknown, unforeseen, unanticipated and unsuspected damages or losses and liability and the consequences hereof as well as those now disclosed and known to exist. It is further understood and agreed that said participation in the DOHA MILES Program is not to be construed as an administration of any liability and acceptance of assumption of responsibility by us, our officers, board, and employees jointly and severally for all damages and expenses for which we, our officers, board, and employees become liable as a result of any alleged act of your participation in the DOHA MILES Program.
- Governing law and language
- The Agreement is governed by the laws of Qatar. You and we submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Qatar.
- The Terms are in English and all communications we send to you will be in English.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be an integral part of the Account Opening Terms and Conditions and the Credit Card Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions – Specific to Instant Redemption at partner outlets:
- The facility of redeeming DOHA MILES for purchases at participating outlets is available on select Doha Bank Credit Cards only.
- The list of participating outlets / merchants is dynamic and will be updated on DOHA MILES and Doha Bank’s corporate website from time to time.
- Doha Bank reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to add / alter / modify / change or vary all of these terms & conditions or to replace wholly, or in part, the Offer by other offers, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether.
- This Offer is solely brought to you by the participating merchants and Doha Bank holds no warranty and is not representative of the delivery, services, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality either of the Offer or of the products / services made available to you by the participating merchants under this offer.
- Doha Bank reserves the right to extend or terminate this program without prior notice. Any disputes regarding delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality of the Offer and/or products/services under the Offer must be addressed in writing, by the Cardmembers directly to Merchant and that Doha Bank shall not entertain any communication in this regard.
- Doha Bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered, to a Card member, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of products/services under this Offer.
- Delivery of Goods and Services purchased at merchant outlets will be governed by terms & conditions of the Merchant and Doha Bank will not be liable in case of any Disputes.
- For details on Partner Terms and Conditions, Card member can visit the official website of the Partner (if available). These terms and conditions are in addition to the terms and conditions as agreed upon by card member with Doha Bank.
- Payment of fees/service charges/all other amounts due from a Card member to Doha Bank from usage of the Doha Bank Credit Card by the Card member under the Offer and/or otherwise will be governed by the detailed Doha Bank Card member Terms & Conditions.
- Doha Bank or its group entities, or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, vendors, shall not be responsible for or liable for any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered, sustained or incurred to a Card member, directly or indirectly, by availing the redemption and/ or due to use or non-use of products/services availed of under this redemption.
- The Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the Laws of Qatar. Any dispute arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Qatar.
- Terms and Conditions of Partner(s)
- (1) Travel Partner -Terms and Conditions
- The following travel and leisure products are booked through our assigned Travel Partner:
1. Scope of our Service
- Through the website we (provide an online platform through which all types of flights and temporary accommodation (for example, hotels, motels, hostels and bed & breakfasts, collectively the “accommodation(s)”), By making a reservation through this website you enter into a direct (legally binding) contractual relationship with the accommodation provider at which you book. From the point at which you make your reservation, we act solely as an intermediary between you, the airline, and the accommodation, transmitting the details of your reservation to the relevant flight or accommodation provider and sending you a confirmation email for and on behalf of the accommodation provider.
- When rendering our services, the information that we disclose is based on the information provided to us by the airline and the accommodation providers. As such, the airlines and the accommodation providers are given access to an extranet through which they are fully responsible for updating all rates, availability and other information which is displayed on our website. Although we will use reasonable skill and care in performing our services we will not verify if, and cannot guarantee that, all information is accurate, complete or correct, nor can we be held responsible for any errors (including manifest and typographical errors), any interruptions (whether due to any (temporary and/or partial) breakdown, repair, upgrade or maintenance of our website or otherwise), inaccurate, misleading or untrue information or non-delivery of information. Each airline and accommodation provider remains responsible at all times for the accuracy, completeness and correctness of the (descriptive) information (including the rates and availability) displayed on our website. Our website does not constitute and should not be regarded as a recommendation or endorsement of the quality, service level, qualification or (star) rating of any accommodation made available.
- Our services are made available for personal and non-commercial use only. Therefore, you are not allowed to re-sell, deep-link, use, copy, monitor (e.g. spider, scrape), display, download or reproduce any content or information, software, products or services available on our website for any commercial or competitive activity or purpose.
- Names must be entered in full and should be spelt as they appear on the passenger’s passport. Given Names(s) in the first field, surname in the last field.
- Changes to passenger names are not allowed by the airline.
- At least ONE passenger must be 18 or over.
- During a journey there may be intermediate transit / layover points. For complete details of the flight passage kindly check with the concerned airline.
- Destination and or transit Visas may be required for some journeys. It is the responsibility of the “Cardholder” to check with respective embassies and consulates for if required.
- The fare rules are based on each airline restrictions, for the purpose of the “Cardholder’s” bookings, the most restrictive set of rules apply to every flight that is part of the “Cardholder’s” trip.
2. Prices and Best Price Guarantee
- The prices on our site are highly competitive. All prices provided by Travel Partner are per flight or per room for your entire stay and are displayed including all taxes (subject to change of such taxes), unless stated differently on our website or the confirmation email.
- Sometimes cheaper rates are available on our website for a specific stay at an accommodation premises, however, these rates made by accommodations may carry special restrictions and conditions, for example in respect to cancellation and refund. Please check the room and rate details thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making your reservation.
- By making a reservation with an accommodation provider, or Airline or transfer your Miles to a miles exchange partner you accept and agree that once the redemption has been completed no cancellation will be allowed of that accommodation provider, or airline or Miles Exchange, including for services rendered and/or products offered by the accommodation provider or Airline (the delivery terms and conditions of an accommodation provider can be obtained with the relevant accommodation provider).
- If you wish to review, adjust or amend your reservation, please revert to the confirmation email and follow the instructions therein. Please note that you may be charged for your adjustment or amendment in accordance with the accommodation provider’s or airline’s amend that you read the terms and of the accommodation provider, or airline or miles exchange partner carefully prior to making your reservation, booking or conducting a transfer and remember to make further payments on time as may be required for the relevant reservation.
(2) Miles / Points Exchange Program Partners
- Eligible Cardmembers may transfer available qualifying DOHA MILES to participating loyalty programs through www.dohamiles.com. In order to transfer your DOHA MILES to a participating loyalty program you must have a valid membership account with the participating miles/ rewards program. The participating program membership account must match in order to transfer points between the accounts. DOHA MILES may be made unavailable for redemption due to signs of fraud, abuse or suspicious activity in your DOHA MILES Program or due to your failure to make the required minimum payment by the payment due date are not eligible for transfer. Upon completion of a transfer request:
- The transferred DOHA MILES will immediately be deducted from your DOHA MILES Account.
- Miles Transfer will result in DOHA MILES being posted to your participating loyalty program membership account after the completion of the transfer transaction. Timing may vary depending on the participating partner program and may take as long as 5 business days to process.
- All Terms and Conditions of the participating partner program involved apply in your transfer of DOHA MILES to any respective participating partner(s) program.
- DOHA MILES transfer can only be done to our partner airlines.
- A submitted request to transfer rewards and/or Miles is final and may not be canceled. The Points and/or Miles in a submitted request may not be returned to your Card Account.
- When transferring your Rewards and/or Miles, you must accept these Terms & Conditions before completing the transaction. The following terms and condition may vary:
- Card-members Eligibility
- Participating loyalty programs
- Conversion rates
- Minimum DOHA MILES Required.
- Transaction Fees. Currently there is no fee applied for the Points Transfer feature.
- Minimum and maximum DOHA MILES transfer requirements.
- Limit to the number of times you can transfer DOHA MILES, to participating travel loyalty programs.
- All terms and conditions are subject to change with reasonable notice.
- The Points Transfer feature may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
- The participating travel / retail loyalty programs for DOHA MILES credit cards can be found on www.dohamiles.com and will be known as “Miles Exchange Program”. Doha Bank is not responsible for, or affiliated with, the participating Miles Exchange Programs Partners and makes no representation regarding travel services or loyalty programs provided by any of the partners included in the DOHA MILES Program.Doha Bank has the right to remove or add partner(s) under the Miles Exchange Program at any time without notice.Each Points Transfer must include a minimum of 2,000 DOHA MILES and any additional Miles must be in increments of 2,000 DOHA MILES. There is no maximum limit to the number of Miles that you can transfer using Miles Transfer. All Miles transferred will be 1 DOHA MILE = 1 partner currency.
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.