Apply now for a Home Loan with Doha Bank and get 12 months grace period with 0% interest for the first year.
Thinking of buying a new house but a little short on the funds? With Doha Bank Housing / Home Loan, you can get higher loan amount with lowest monthly installment. Not only that, to ease you from your financial burden, you can take up to 12 months payment holiday at 0% interest for the first year with no mortgage fee and refund QR 1,000 of evaluation fee.
Don’t miss out on this limited offer and make your dream house a reality!
- 0% Interest rate for the 1st year.
- QCB + 1% from 2nd year onwards.
- Up to 12 months grace period.
- No Mortgage fees, and
- Refund of evaluation fees up to QR 1,000 upon granting the loan.
- Cashback of early settlement fees paid by the customer to the buyout bank up to a max QR 10,000 exclusive for buyout loans.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicable only for Housing Loan with 15 years and above tenor.
- Minimum loan amount required is QR 1 million.
- This offer is available for new housing loans and buyout loans all types.
- If the loan is settled before completing 10 years tenor, customer must pay back any cashback amount received as a refund of early settlement fee, evaluation fee refunded, the waived mortgage fee of QR 1,000 and the interest waived at the rate of QCB + 1% for the first year on the original loan value in addition to standard 1% early settlement fee.
- Promo valid till 31/12/2023.
- Doha Bank and non-Doha Bank customers.
- New property buyers.
- Housing Loan Buyouts.
Sample Loan Calculation
|Loan Amount (QR)||Tenor (Months)||Monthly Installment (QR)|
*Above calculations are indicative and subject to change as per the Bank’s policy.
Interest Calculation (APR):
- Commencing from the Loan Date, interest shall accrue on the Loan on a daily basis at the relevant Interest Rate and will be capitalized to the Loan Amount at the end of each month.
- Interest will be calculated as per following formulae. The Daily Balance of the Loan X Total Annual Rate X (1/360)
- Every payment made after the due date will result in additional interest accrual on loan
- Where a Grace Period applies or where the Customer is granted a postponement in respect of an installment, interest on the relevant Loan shall continue to accrue and will be capitalized to the Loan Amount at the end of each relevant month.