TOTAL RELATIONSHIP REWARDS
As a Doha Bank AL RIYADA customer, you not only earn DOHA MILES from your credit card or debit card spend but will also be rewarded up-to 50,000 one-time Doha Miles on your savings, insurance and personal / home loans. With the accumulated miles, you can redeem exciting rewards ranging from flights, hotels, electronics, home decor, dining pleasures including our exciting Miles Exchange Program.
AL RIYADA customers who are signing up for below mentioned products for the first time shall be offered DOHA MILES as per the eligibility criteria.
- Personal Loan against salary: Net Loan of QAR 300K and above.
- Housing Loan: Net loan of QAR 2million and above.
- Flexi save account with 03 months minimum balance of QAR 100K.
- Al Dana Account with quarterly average balance of QAR 50K and above.
- Smart Saver Account with initial deposit of 100K with quarterly average balance above QAR 100K.
- Savings Plan or Qatari Family Account with quarterly average balance of QAR 50K and above.
- Loan Against Deposit: Net Loan of QAR 500K and above.
- Insurance with annual premium of QAR 20K .
Click here for Relationship Rewards Terms & Conditions
DOHA MILES is Doha Bank’s NEW loyalty program, which is offered exclusively for Doha Bank credit cardholders. DOHA MILES awards you for your Retail Spend at Point of Sale (POS) machines and on e-commerce purchases, both locally and internationally.
- DOHA MILES is Qatar’s Best NEW Loyalty Program.
- FREE flights at over 300 airlines.
- FREE hotel nights at over 300,000 hotels.
- Exchange DOHA MILES for Frequent Flyer Programs including Qatar Airways Privilege Club or for Shukran Rewards for FREE Shopping.
- FREE shopping at our partner retail outlets in Qatar.
- Higher earning of points on international spend.
- Redeem for FREE flights and hotels for family and friends.
- Redeem online or from your mobile.
- Exclusively offered FREE for DB credit card customers (excluding co-brands).
More Details about DOHA MILES
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.