NRO Current Account
The Non Resident Ordinary Current Account offers you more than just an account to deposit your earnings; with just a minimum one time deposit of INR 10,000, you avail no account charges for the first 6 months. By keeping the average balance of INR 10,000 or more, you don’t need to pay any quarterly fees for your account.
With Doha Bank NRO Current Account, you can enjoy free ATM withdrawals from any Doha Bank ATM anywhere in the world, a free Cheque book per year and free remittances from you Doha Bank account in India.
With a host of direct banking channels available at your fingertips, you can stay in complete control of your hard-earned income while abroad.
- Average Quarterly Balance – INR 10,000
- Account Service Fee – No Charges for first 6 months, thereafter INR. 500 Quarterly (Waived if average balance is maintained)
- Rate of Interest – Not Applicable
- Account Closure Fee – INR 500 (if account is closed within 6 months)
- Free Debit Card (1st year free)
- High Daily Withdrawal limit of INR 50,000
- Free 5 transactions on other Bank ATM’s per month.
- Free withdrawals on Doha Banks ATM’s globally.
- Free Cheque book (one per annum)
- Free Remittances to Doha Bank account in India
- Set of Passport copy (First Page and last page) –All the pages to be self-attested by the applicant
- Qatar ID Copy
- Color photographs pasted on application form
- Address proof of communication address (like Utility bills, Electricity, Phone, Bank or card statement etc.)
- Initial Deposit –Doha Bank E-remittance form for transfer of initial deposit from DB Qatar to DB India. (with copy of QID for customers opening their accounts in Qatar)
- PAN Card
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.