Life Insurance Plans
Protecting yourself and your family against unforeseen circumstances is something everyone should consider.
This could be protecting against premature death, providing for dependents or protecting against the loss of earnings due to serious illness. If the unthinkable happens, would you and your family be sufficiently provided for?
A Life Insurance Policy can give you and your family that peace of mind. Doha Bank has partnered with the most reputed Life Insurance Companies present in the region to provide you an array of flexible solutions ranging from Pure Term Plans to Whole of Life and Unit Liked Plans. Our Financial Planning Specialists can help you in choosing the right solution, taking into account your current financial situation and future aspirations.
Reasons to Smile
- Choose between a Family Takaful Contract or Life Insurance Policy
- Flexible tenures and payment modes.
- Facility to add Optional Riders like Critical Illness, Permanent Total Disability, Accidental Death, Hospitalization Benefit, Long Term Care benefit etc…
- Free Automated Premium Deduction from your Doha Bank Account
- Service of trained Financial Planning Specialists.
- Submit your details through the Apply for Insurance link and you will get a call back from the specialist within one working day.
- Step into your nearest branch or visit our Bancassurance Office in D Ring Road
This product is underwritten by our Insurance Company partners and issued subject to the terms and conditions determined by them. Doha Bank does not offer Insurance advice, nor does it manage, underwrite or issue Insurance / Takaful policies. Doha Bank or its employees are not responsible for rejected applications or claims. Premiums received by Doha Bank are not bank deposits. All Contributions collected from customers are forwarded to the respective insurance companies. This product is optional and not a pre- requisite for any credit or deposit product offered by Doha Bank. This plan, its benefits and proceeds are subject to the local Laws and Regulation applicable in the State of Qatar. Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation.