Now Embrace the New Green Generation of Banking. Green Account represents the Bank’s proactive approach to eco-friendly banking and its drive for a cleaner and greener environment by promoting the concept of ‘Paperless banking’.
Choosing GO GREEN Online banking means you’ll be receiving your statements electronically instead of the traditional paper statements.
GO GREEN Online banking applies to host of day-to-day banking products and services.
Free International Mastercard Debit Card will be issued with rewards and providing you with complete access to your money from anywhere in the world.
Your account will be opened in Qatari Riyals.
Personalized cheque book with 25 leaves.
Additional banking benefits
Our electronic banking channels gives you the privilege of manage your own account, keep you connected 24/7 and allow you to do your day-to-day transactions easily.
- Mobile Banking.
- Online Banking.
- Real-time transaction alerts.
- SMS Banking.
- Easy funds transfers across your accounts and to third parties.
- Easy balance swaps between other accounts such as Savings and Time Deposits.
- Utility bill and school fees payment.
- Set up standing instructions (standing orders) easily.
- Remit funds easily across all countries 24/7 with the best exchange rates. (E-Remittance & Western Union).
- Personal Loan & Credit Card facilities.
Residents in Qatar or new to Qatar customers can open a current account by transferring the salary to Doha Bank.
- Minimum salary requirement is QAR 10,000.
- Government, Semi-Government, Qs Pack and Doha Bank Approved Company (Tier 1) employees can open an account with salary: QAR 7,500 if the accommodation is provided by the company.
- Salary Transfer Letter from Your Employer.
- Residential Address Proof.
- For Qatari QID and for Expats Passport and QID.
Click here to open a Green Account
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.