4 in One Account
Indian expatriates residing in Qatar who seek a better solution to their banking arrangements between Qatar and India can now benefit from our NRI services.
Doha Bank now has a full banking license in India which means that we can offer you, an NRI (Non-Resident Indian) working in Qatar, a tailored banking solution which is fast, reliable, convenient and hassle-free. With our NRI services, you will have the advantage of having at least two, easy-to-manage bank accounts, one in Qatar with Doha Bank and the other in India with Doha Bank India
Doha Bank 4-in 1 Account
A unique account that combines
- NRE Saving Account
- NRE PIS Account
- Online Trading Account
- DEMAT Account
Experience a seamless and efficient trading experience with the Doha Bank 4-in-1 Account, a unique account that integrates an Online Trading Account, Bank Account s and Demat account for your stock market transactions. With Doha Bank 4-in-1 Account, your trading process becomes smooth, hassle free and you can experience the best of services we have to offer!
With this facility customers can trade in Indian Stock Market/Securities at nominal rates and also stand to get valuable investment advice which will only make your money grow.
Doha Bank NRE Saving Account
NRE Account – Ten incredible benefits
- FREE Remittances from Qatar to your NRI Account with DB India at BEST exchange rates
- Serving your banking needs in both India and the GCC
- Loan facility* in Qatar against your NRE/FCNR fixed deposits with DB India
- High interest rates on your Fixed Deposits in India
- INSTANT e-remittance of your money to India from the comfort of your home 24hrs a day, 7 days a week
- Online access to your Indian accounts
- Online funds transfer from your DB India NRI Account to any bank any branch in India through RTGS, NEFT free of charge.
- Cash withdrawals at any bank ATM in India when using your INR debit card
- Wealth management services in GCC and India
- SMS/Email alerts for your NRI Account transactions in India
Doha Bank Portfolio Investment Scheme (PIS) Account
NRIs can invest their hard-earned money in the shares of Indian companies or in the ever-growing secondary market of India. Portfolio Investment Scheme (PIS) account allows NRIs to invest in shares of Indian companies under repatriation or non-repatriation basis.
They can now buy and sell shares or convertible debenture through a registered stock broker on recognized stock exchange in India. Portfolio Investment Scheme account will assist NRIs in getting their transaction done in a smooth, seamless and hassle-free manner.
- Through this scheme of the Reserve Bank of India, NRIs and OCI can purchase or sell shares and debentures of Indian companies on a recognize stock exchange
- Transactions can be routed through your NRI Saving Account with a designated bank branch.
- You can choose to invest under repatriation or no-repatriation basis.
Online Trading Account
In association with (Doha Brokerage and Financial Services Ltd., DBFS), Doha Bank customers can now trade on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). We can even provide facilities for Futures and Options and PMS (Portfolio Management Scheme).
- Free Trading account opening with Lowest Brokerage
- Online Trading Facility
- Investment and trading in Shares
- Investment in IPO’s
- Online Mutual Funds investment
- Portfolio Management Services (PMS)
- Insurance, NPS, Tax Services & many more financial services
DEMAT Account Services
Our Demat services offers you a Safe, Online and Seamless mode to keep track of your investments. DBFS is a registered member (Depository Participant) of CDSL. In this system, physical security holdings can be converted into electronic (or in other words, dematerialized) holdings.
Secure your Future with Doha Bank 4-in1 account in association with DBFS
To open your 4 in ONE ACCOUNT contact
Doha Bank, Direct Sales Unit,
Main Branch Building, 3rd Floor,
Grand Hamad Street,
PO Box 3818,
Call: +974 4015 4381 / 4382 / 4383
International Relations Centre
Call: +974 4015 4388
Mobile: +974 5585 0657
Email id: email@example.com
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.