Financial Institutions & Trade
Doha Bank has a dedicated Financial Institutions & Trade Unit which serves as a focal point for institutional relationship management and is the gateway to an extensive network of correspondent relationships across the globe. Our extensive global foot print along with our team of specialized professionals sets us apart in terms of solutions for Financial Institutions.
Our Financial Institutions Coverage Team develops and maintains relationship with banks and financial institutions in Qatar, GCC and across the globe. We render specialized Trade Finance services in collaboration with Financial Institutions worldwide besides offering an entire range of Correspondent Banking solutions.
Our Institutional Trade Services include
- Risk Distribution and Participation.
- Documentary Credits (Advising, Confirmation and Financing).
- Re-issuance of guarantees against acceptable counter guarantees.
- Reimbursement Undertakings.
Financial Institutions Team contributes to the bank’s liabilities through structured products such as Securitizations, Bilateral and Club Loans, Syndications and other financing facilities backed by trade finance instruments.
Doha Bank has a strong network of Correspondent Banks which form the foundation for all our international operations. Our overseas branches are well equipped to offer Correspondent Banking services to the Qatari and GCC Banks as well as banks from across the globe. We aim to create, nurture, cultivate and continue relationships with banks worldwide. Doha Bank ensures operational efficiency and excellence at all delivery levels along with competitive pricing for providing Correspondent Banking Services.
Our Correspondent Banking Activities include
- Establishment of Correspondent Relationships.
- Opening of Qatari Riyal (QAR) Nostro Account for settlement of transactions.
- Maintaining the bank’s network of over 800 correspondent relationships including AML, KYC and Due Diligence.
- Complaint Resolution as needed by correspondent banks.
- Establishing Standard Settlement Instructions.
- Exchange of Relationship Management Agreement (RMA) and SWIFT Authenticator Keys (SAK).
Department Head – Financial Institution & Syndication
Doha Bank Q.P.S.C.
Tel: +974 4015 4880
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.