Al Jana Series 8
Al Jana 8 is the latest in a series of High Interest Fixed Rate Term Deposits introduce for long term depositors.
The Al Jana interest rates are fixed to assure you of a guaranteed return on your money for long term.
How does Al Jana work?
Long deposit periods – A fixed rate long term deposit with option to set up for a pre-determined period of time for 2, 3 or 5 years where the interest is fixed and is paid every 6 months.
Higher Yields – Returns available on Al Jana 8 are a lot higher than normally available because of the longer-term nature of your deposit. And you will have peace of mind that these higher rates of return won’t change. Interest is paid to you every 6 months.
Access to your Cash – Your cash will be tied up for the duration you have chosen. However, we can provide you a loan up to 90% of your Al Jana deposit amount at a 2% premium over the Al Jana interest rate. Alternatively, we will give you a credit card up to 90% of the value of your deposit.
Limited Availability, Apply Now – It’s a limited time offer We expect demand for Al Jana 8 to be as strong as for previous releases and could be withdrawn at any time, we recommend that you apply now and deposit your funds at the earliest opportunity to be certain of the highest interest yields available.
Al Jana 8 Features
- Currency: QAR
- Minimum Deposit: QAR 1 Million
- Maximum Deposit: QAR 25 Million
- Tenor Period: 2, 3 & 5 years
- Interest: Paid on half yearly basis
Al Jana 8 Rates of Interest
Click here to view Al Jana 8 terms & conditions.
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.
Al Jana Terms & Conditions
- Al Jana 8 is only for individual clients and is not applicable to corporate customers.
- Interest will be paid half yearly on the deposit for the agreed deposit term.
- Partial withdrawals are not allowed.
- Premature withdrawal is permitted but, if this happens within first half of the agreed term no interest will be paid and the paid interest will be fully deducted from the principal amount, otherwise 50% of the interest will be charged back by deducting 50% from the accrued interest and debiting 50% of the paid interest from the principal amount.
- On the strength of this deposit, if the customer acquires a loan/facility then the deposit will be lien marked against the loan and will not be released unless the loan is settled or repaid.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with Laws of the State of Qatar, and the Qatari courts shall be the competent authority to settle any dispute arising between the Bank and the client.
- You agree to fully indemnify the Bank against all costs and expenses including legal fees arising in any way in connection with the above accounts, these terms and conditions or, in enforcing these terms and conditions and in recovering of any amounts due to the Bank or incurred by the Bank in any legal proceedings of whatever nature.
- The client has approved the Arabic version of this agreement. Moreover, accept that it is the right translation for the copy in English and in case of any discrepancy between the two exists language, the Arabic language shall prevail.
- DISCLOSURE DUE TO COURT ORDER OR GOVERNMENTAL ACTION: In the event that the bank or any Representative is obligated or requested to disclose any Confidential Information as a result of a court order or by any governmental or regulatory authority, may disclose such Confidential Information to the extent required by the relevant court order or governmental or regulatory authority. The customer authorized the bank for doing so.
- The Bank shall have the right to freeze and hold the funds transferred to customer’s account if there are any suspicions of involvement in money laundering or in the funding of terrorism or terrorist organizations, or a court decision in this regard.
- The above terms and conditions are in addition to the General Terms and conditions as mentioned in the Account opening Form.