Al Dana Savings Plan Account
Start Save and Win BIG!
Al Dana Savings Plan Account, a unique variation of our Al Dana Savings Account allows you to save from your salary on monthly basis while giving you chances to win prizes in millions.
With Al Dana Savings Account, save smaller portions and yet GET MORE! An account where you can park your funds and stand a chance to win AL DANA prizes such as Mega Prize of QAR 2.5 Million, 2 Special Prizes of QAR 1 Million each and 454 other valuable prizes.
Key features of Al Dana Scheme 2020
- The BIGGEST individual prize in Qatar – QAR 2.5 Million.
- The HIGHEST number of prizes in MILLIONS – One QAR 2.5 Million & Two QAR 1 Million Prizes.
- The LARGEST prize pool in QATAR – QAR 8.29 Million.
- The FASTEST way to become a MILLIONAIRE.
Al Dana Savings Plan Account merits the following benefits to all account holders:
- Account can be opened with a minimum deposit of QAR 500.
- It is available in QAR and USD currency.
- It is a non-interest bearing Savings Account with limited transactions.
- Funds can be deposited electronically into and out of Al Dana Savings Plan through online banking transfers from customer’s existing salary transfer account or other Doha Bank account.
- For cash withdrawal purposes, customer can only withdraw funds from his main Doha Bank account.
- Credit card can be issued against lien, the minimum account balance of QAR 5,000.
- Account members are eligible for the Al Dana Prizes for 2020 draws when monthly average balance of QAR 5,000 is maintained.
- For every QAR 1,000 in the account, customer will enjoy double chances in the monthly Al Dana Draws.
- Applicable Double chances in the monthly Al Dana draws subject to only one debit transaction within a month. Otherwise, only single chances will apply.
- One time 100 welcome bonus chances in the Al Dana draws when account is opened with a balance of QAR 20,000 and above.
- Free of charge standing instructions can be placed for recurring monthly payments starting as low as QAR 100 from Salary Transfer account or other Doha Bank account.
- Applicable for individual customers only.
- No debit card is issued against the account.
To open Al Dana Savings Plan Account with Doha Bank, you are required to make an initial deposit of QAR 500 and maintain monthly average balance of QAR 5,000.
Welcome Bonus Chances
||Min QR 20K
||New to Bank Customer
||Min QR 500K
||New to Bank Al Riyada & Private Banking
*These are one time welcome bonus chances.
||Increase your monthly average balance by QAR 5K on top of previous month’s balance to enjoy double chances in the draw for every QAR 1K incremental balance.
||Increase your monthly average balance by QAR 10K on top of previous month’s average balance to enjoy triple chances in the draw for every QAR 1K incremental balance.
You may apply for Al Dana Savings Plan Account by producing a completed additional account opening form, along with the following:
- For Qatari QID and for Expats Passport and QID.
Click here for Al Dana Savings Plan Account Terms & Conditions.
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.