Transfer & Win up to 10X Your Salary
Your Salary can earn you a bonus by simply transferring salary to Doha Bank!
Campaign valid for from 08th May 2022 to 30th April 2023, Three lucky new to bank salary transfer customers will be selected at the end of the campaign.
Details of Prizes
- 1st Prize – 10 times the salary (Capped at QAR 250K)
- 2nd Prize – 5 times the salary (Capped at QAR 150K)
- 3rd Prize – 2 times the salary (Capped at QAR 100K)
- Minimum salary of QAR 15,000 or more
- Maintain minimum monthly average balance of QAR 15,000 or more
- Maintain end of the month balance of QAR 15,000 or more
Earn an Additional Chance
New to bank salary transfer customer can get an additional bonus chance by taking a minimum loan of QAR 50,000 against salary during the campaign.
If you are already a resident in Qatar or new to Qatar, you can now open a salary transfer account with Doha Bank as soon as you arrive in town. Our basic eligibility criteria for a bank with us are simply:
- Salary Transfer Letter from your employer; and
- QID for Qataris and QID & Passport for Expatriates.
- Free MasterCard Debit
- Loan facilities (Personal, Car & Housing)
- Credit Card (Infinite & Signature)
- Personalized cheque book
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- Utility bill and school fees payment
- Set up standing instructions easily
- Immediate pre-approved loan or credit card up to 90% of deposits
- Easy funds transfers across Qatar
- Easy balance swaps between Savings account
- Remit funds easily across all countries 24/7
How to Apply
Terms and Conditions
Please click here
Salary Transfer Terms & Conditions
- Salary Transfer campaign is valid till 30/04/2023 and the draw will be conducted on 15/06/2023, giving one month after the campaign to transfer salaries to the accounts which were opened on the last month of the campaign.
- Customer should be a resident of Qatar with a valid QID.
- Customers started transferring their salary to Doha Bank during the campaign period are eligible for the draw.
- Customer should maintain an active salary account to qualify for the draw.
- Salary should be QAR 15,000 and above and average balance and end of the month balance should be QAR 15,000 or more in the salary account at the end of May 2023 to be eligible for the draw.
- 3 winners to be selected. 1st Prize is 10 times the Salary (capped at QAR 250,000), 2nd Prize is 5 times the salary (capped at QAR 150,000) and 3rd prize is 2 times the salary (capped at QAR 100,000).
- The Monthly Average Balance is equal to sum of daily balance for the working days of the month, divided by the total number of working Days of the month.
- Each eligible customer will get one chance to win for transferring their salary to Doha Bank.
- Customer can get an additional bonus chance by taking a minimum loan of QAR 50,000 against salary during the campaign period.
- The winner of the prize cannot be repeated.
- To ensure transparency of the draw and the integrity of the product, the Bank has the right to advertise the winning numbers, names, nationalities, and photos of the winners and Bank reserves the right to use winners name and photographs in all current/future promotional, advertising campaigns and/or marketing material.
- Winners are requested to make themselves available for verification, documentation, and photography prior distribution of the prizes.
- Winner should maintain the salary account with Doha Bank for 2 years from 30/04/2023. In case customer request to transfer the salary to another bank before completing 2 years period from the said date, shall pay back the value of the cash prize received before the clearance letter is obtained from the bank.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable.
- In the unfortunate event of the death of the winner, post announcement of the results the amount will be credited in the customer’s legal heir as (appointed by the court) maintained with the Bank.
- The prize will be credited to the customer’s account maintained with the Bank.
- Doha Bank’s Board members and Employees along with their spouse and family members are not eligible to participate in the draw.
- The draw shall be held under the supervision of representatives of the Bank’s, and representative of Ministry of Trade and Commerce and the result of the draw is final.
- The bank has the right to seize the prize and the customer’s account if there is any suspicion of money laundering or terrorism financing.
- Civil courts of QATAR shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute arising out of the above transaction.
Apply Now for Salary Transfer Account
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.